Northern California Turkey Hunting
- Full Day Guided Turkey Hunt
- Private or Public Lands Hunts
- Best Turkey Hunting In California
- Non-Harvest Rebookings*
- Professional Guides
Turkey Hunt Terms and Conditions:
- A 20% no-refundable deposit must be received immediately when booking a hunt and the balance paid in full upon arrival.
- All cancellations must be within 30 days of opening day of the season.
- Deposits are nonrefundable and are required to hold the spot you have booked.
- Deposits may be changed to another open slot if available in the event of an emergency.
- We may help you obtain your tags and licenses for you.
- The client is responsible for obtaining the hunting license and game tag before the hunt is conducted and must be in your possession at all times.
- Our clients/hunters are required to sign a hunting agreement and release of liability.
The State of California Department of Fish & Game governs all hunts. In California, Turkey stamp applications are available for purchase if you have received your Hunters Safety Course Certification and possess a California hunting license.
Our Turkey hunts are conducted on public and private hunting land. The terrain is usually very rugged. At times, a hike into a very remote land is necessary. The use of Mountain bikes, horses and Atv’s are available depending on the location. Our Best hunts are a walk-in approx. 5 miles into private timber land. Our preferred method is to hunt out of ground blinds.
Generally, the season for Turkey opens the Last weekend in March and extends Through May. With special rates and dates for JR. Hunters. The bag limit is one adult Male Gobbler per day, 3 for the season.
We reserves the right to cancel a hunt at anytime due to emergency closures, quota objectives, adverse weather, or other circumstances beyond Nor-Cal Shasta Outfitters/Kyncy Guide Service control. At that time a full refund of deposit or amendment of the contract for alternative dates will be made.
Rio Grand Turkey
Wild turkeys are the shining "success story" for wildlife management in California. There are two season to hunt these brilliantly colored, extremely cunning birds. In our Public lands we offer a sustainable and ever-increasing flock of turkeys. In the fall hunters may take either a tom or a hen. In the spring only gobblers with visible beards may be taken. Our championship-caliber guides will teach you to call and offer helpful tips to bag your bird. All hunts takes place under regulations and season established by the state.