Contact us: 1-530-524-8535

About Kyncy Guide Service

Brian Bio Image (2)

Brian Kyncy

Celeste Bio image

Celeste Kyncy

Big Brian was born and raised in Northern California spending every spare moment hunting or fishing the premier creeks and river drainages from Yosemite to Mount Shasta. Although early in his life he excelled in the Corporate World, he was still able to use this travel to his advantage making it a personal mission to fish or hunt in every major mountain range in the entire U.S, from New York to California. Leaving the Corporate World and Moving back to North Eastern California in 2000, Big Brian opened Nor Cal Shasta Outfitters & Kyncy Guide Service which offers fishing trips on the picturesque Trinity and Sacramento river systems. These rivers and creeks offer a variety of terrain and fisheries, which also fueled Big Brian’s desire to explore waterways and the different species of salmonids. Big Brian’s exploration and constant fishing success of all of the drainages in Northern California lead him into the Alaskan Guide business full time. Brian and his two boys became a successful Alaskan Guides. Big Brian is also an accomplished Turkey, and Bear Hunting Guide. Take a look at our Gallery. Brian lives in North Eastern California with his wife of 32 years. Celeste and Brian enjoy 7 children and 8 grandchildren. We are a Christian family who focuses on “Families that Hunt, Fish and Pray together, stay together”!
Celeste was born and raised in Lampasas, Texas until she was 19 and met her husband and guide of (over 30 years) while visiting California with her family. Celeste is the support system, beauty and driver behind our Guide Business. Celeste is also nick named the “Paparazzi” because Celeste takes no less than 2000 photos a month. When Celeste is not traveling to Alaska, Wyoming and California with Kyncy Guide Service she is taking care of people in need, Celeste has a special heart for the elderly and spends 80% of her time taking care of the them. Celeste also takes in rescue Chihuahua’s. The other 20% is spent advertising, vacu-packing, selling, greeting and photographing clients! Celeste is the proud mother and Grand Mother of our 7 children and 8 Grandchildren. Celeste is a Family loving, God fearing, 2nd amendment supporting, outdoors woman who supports her family everyday!
Kyncys Norther California Fishing Guide

Kyncy Guide Service Welcomes You

October 26, 2016
We the Kyncy family want to welcome you to our website, Kyncy Guide Service. We are a God fearing outdoor family that enjoys sharing…